Friday, September 2, 2016

Questions for Bark


  • What is your computer experience?
My computer experience is limited, but not entirely primitive. I know basic key commands, some editing, how to manage, download and control programs, and use of the computer command panel. I've also dabbled in file editing.
  • What is your experience with Photoshop and Illustrator?
My experience with photoshop and illustrator is almost next to none, my interest in such things only peaked sometime in the middle of last year. Ever since I've been generally obsessed.
  • Do you have a computer at home? If so does it have Photoshop and Illustrator?
I do have a PC at home. Although it does not YET have Photoshop or Illustrator.
  • What is your major ?
I am double-majoring in both Video Game Design and Development, and Aviation Engineering.
  • What do you hope to get out of this class?
I hope to gain the experience and skills I need to move forward in the first major listed above.
  • Who is your favorite artist?
As far as a favorite artist I don't generally have one. Styles however I have many. Anywhere from classical, to abstract, to manga, to cartoon I love it all.
  • Who is your favorite musician?
I generally enjoy listening to all music, and with that I don't have a favorite. I could never pick.
  • Tell me something interesting about yourself?
Something interesting about me is that I am a very cooky person in general, I revel in my ability to be 100% silent one moment and 100% outgoing the next. You'll never know what to expect, but one thing you can always count on is that I'll be respectful in general.
  • Write a five line story?
Once upon a time, there was a boy who had to write a story. It had to be five lines and entirely valid. He was working on his blog for his college course, and he had to answer several questions. However, when he was doing as he was asked, the windows suddenly burst inwards sending glass shards and recently settled dust flying into the classroom. Quickly he leaped upwards to see what had caused it, out the window he saw several flying ships, not of this world. They were dropping war machines and troops in the thousands. His campus had become the point of invasion from and unknown civilization. His eyes widened and he began to run, not knowing if he'd escape.

  • Post an image on the blog.
Image result for sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment